2x Full Stack Software Engineer (Mid or Senior)
- Want to use the latest technology?
- Want to work on numerous greenfield projects?
- Work with Big Data, Machine Learning and AI?
This is a unique opportunity that will allow you to work with the latest technology on some very exciting greenfield projects.
We have 2x new roles just signed off for Full Stack Engineers to work with .NET (or Node) and Angular 10 to join a rapidly growing innovation team in a well established Australian business. Throughout COVID they have experienced significant growth and are investing heavily in developing new products using the latest tools and technology. You will play an integral role working in the innovation arm to deliver innovative full-stack solutions across Big Data Platforms.
What you will be doing
- Designing and building new software products and capabilities
- Working across the full stack with .NET Core, Angular, and Typescript
- Collaborate with the wider team, Melbourne Team and gain exposure to business stakeholders
- Deliver innovative solutions on a diverse range of products and technologies
Strong Experience working with:
- .NET Core - OR - Node.js
- Angular (v8+)
- Cloud Platforms - Azure or AWS
- PostgreSQL or MondoDB
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Data / Big Data Platforms & Tools
- AI or Machine Learning
They are extremely profitable and have plenty of budget for innovation, new projects, training, and development - so working here will add a huge amount of value to your skillset and resume!
This is an immediate need and they are holding video interviews now. So please apply with your most recent resume and we will be in touch to talk through this role in more detail.
Please note to apply you MUST be in Australia with a valid work visa, PR or Citizenship. Overseas applicants will not be considered, sorry.