This is a rare opportunity for 2x Golang Software Engineers to join an established tech company who already has global reach!
Due to success, they are growing their tech team here in Sydney and require you to join them to help scale and grow their products to the next level!
We are looking for a passionate and team focused developer with a few years Golang under their belt. You can be backend focused dev or a lover of full stack development. If you use AWS, GCP, ReactJS, or TypeScript that would be very beneficial and help you secure an interview.
We are looking for someone with strong technical experience, drive, and possibly some leadership acumen to help the team steer product development and technical delivery successfully through a lean/agile product development process.
MID LEVEL Engineers also welcome to apply.
What they can offer:
- Join one of the fastest-growing tech companies in AU!
- Exposure to global and successful large scale products!
- New Machine Learning & (ML) Artificial Intelligence (AI) projects in the pipeline!
- Well established and very well funded business with a start-up vibe!
- Work closely with a very high-performance team!
- New modern CBD offices fully kitted out!
- WFH Available (few meetings in Sydney here and there)
- Tech-driven culture with fun/flexible work environment!
- Plenty of team days out and social events!
- New tech, tools, equipment etc!
- Great opportunity to get stuck into Golang all day!
- + More! The list goes on!
The Stack / Ideal Skills / What You Will Work With:
- NoSQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- HTML5, CSS3 (Sass), Webpack
- React.js, Redux, GraphQL
- AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, Docker
- Agile, Jira, Bitbucket, Github
- RESTful Web Services, SOA, Distributed Systems
- Scalability, Performance
- Unit Testing
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
We’re looking for someone who’s excited about the prospect of helping scale an engineering team and global company, and define the next steps of the product whilst working in a business that has funding to invest in significant growth, innovation and R&D!
This is a role signed off and ready to go with a start date of Jan, Feb or March 2021.
We are really looking for someone who lives and breathes tech and wants to learn, grow, develop, and build great things with great people!
It’s a seriously exciting time to join this business, so if you are an aspiring Golang Developer who is driven, passionate about new tech, loves to learn new things and want to help solve interesting problems - get in touch today!
Follow Us On Linkedin:
https://www.linkedin.com/company/thedrivegroup For The Latest Tech News, New Jobs & Our $1000 'Introduce A Friend' Referral Fee!