Data Analyst / Analytics / Remediation & Risk / SQL
We are working with a newly formed team working across high profile projects within a leading bank who are now looking to add another Data Analyst to their team.
You will be supporting the data/analytics tribe to remediate risk issues and meet regulatory obligations. Working closely with the team you will look at data issues that have been raised and understand/uncover data requirements to close existing gaps and deliver solutions for remediation purposes.
You will have in-depth experience in requirements gathering, data analysis and data modelling along with very advanced SQL capabilities.
Key to this role is your ability to be able to understand the data and translatethis back to the business.
Key Experience & Requirements
- Experience in Data remediation and risk /compliance data regulatory program is highly regarded
- Have strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Have a strong business acumen with excellent interpersonal skills, incl written and oral communication
- Minimum 5yrs experience as Data Analyst delivering analytical and data solutions
- Advanced SQL skill is must have
- Experience in doing data analysis using Python
- Tableau and Alteryx experience
- Data Modelling
This is a long term contract with a quick interview process.