This is a permanent position and will allow you to build on your Azure Cloud experience.
As the Data Warehouse Developer, you will be partnering with business and technical stakeholders to deliver a variety of data solutions. You will also be hands on in a cloud environment, with the Data Warehouse hosted on Azure and utilising Azure Data Factory and Databricks.
What You’ll Do
- Designing optimised data structures and ETL jobs to deliver analytical business needs.
- Providing detailed analysis to assist in identifying root causes and modelling solutions to problems
- Designing, coding and testing SQL procedures and report extracts
- Analysis and problem solving to assist in dealing with complex, business-related requirements
- Designing and delivering solutions with scheduled and automated data flow
- Supporting and building upon the businesses’ data strategy
What You’ll Bring
- Tertiary Qualification (Business, Statistics or IT preferred)
- Strong Microsoft Platform knowledge on Azure, Power BI, SWL Server and the Microsoft BI stack
- 3+ years’ experience developing ETLs based on SSIS and store procedures
- Exposure to Power BI dashboard design and visualisation procedures
- Desire to learn analytical models using Python or R
- Azure Databricks and Data Factory is advantageous
For more information, please reach out to Andrew de Roos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Us On LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/thedrivegroup For The Latest Tech News, New Jobs & Our $1000 'Introduce A Friend' Referral Fee