Our client is looking for a Digital Performance Manager, who will manage and direct the organic search strategy across all relevant brands/products within their business portfolio across all key areas impacting SEO, including technical, content and outreach.
- Develop and maintain an SEO strategy for each key brand and product with clear KPIs to improve the commercial performance of organic search.
- Incorporate key search algorithm insights and provide recommendations and action plans to implement.
- Automate and standardise where possible, to improve efficiency and ensuring they approach SEO consistency across everything they do.
- Conduct SEO and UX content reviews and devise a pipeline of content ideas and scope the size/value of these ideas.
- Effectively project manage the implementation of these web assets working within agreed project timelines and working within team resource capacity
- Manage 3rd Party agencies and make sure they adhere to best practices.
- Strong experience (2+) years in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Outreach job function.
- Proven technical skills such as HTML, CSS and JS with a strong understanding of URL hierarchies, redirects, hygiene factors, schema and page speed
- Ability to develop commercial SEO scenarios with quantifiable ROI figures
- Experience working with popular SEO tools similar to, but limited to (Majestic SEO, SEMRush, AHREFs or others)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management.