Our client is looking for a Digital Performance Manager who will be responsible for the day to day interaction with various clients from Tinder to Ray Ban to Swarovski to ensure all campaigns are delivered on time, on budget and at the highest performance!
So if you have experience in executing digital marketing campaigns end to end, with a firm understanding of various paid media marketing tactics (Social, SEM, Programmatic, Native, etc.) then what are you waiting for?
Ideally, you'll be based in Sydney, however, remote working within Australia is available.
Some of what you'll be doing;
- Project management: understanding your customer's requirements and managing those deliverables.
- Managing a team of Marketing specialists to deliver to achieve client KPIs
- Analysis of web and campaign analytics to undercover key learnings and insights to construct actionable performance recommendations
- Reporting: including maintaining and forecasting of monthly budgets, and reviewing reports and analyses with clients
- Staying current with best practices, strategies, legislation and industry standards related to online marketing, analytical & eCommerce tactics
- Responsible for maximizing client retention and growth
Key Skills you'll have ;
- At least 3 years of agency experience
- Experience in managing and allocating budgets to various ad campaigns across the funnel.
- Strong competency using Google Analytics, Klaviyo, and the various advertising products
- Experience in building ads in paid social and search environments
- Experience in briefing creatives and designers for performance media assets
- Comfortable navigating dashboards and generating insights for clients
- Basic knowledge of any CMS platform like Shopify or Wordpress
- Experience in eCommerce or other conversion focused landscape (either client or agency side)
- Proficient with Mac OS environment and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Highly proficient in relationship management, public speaking and excellent presentation skills
- Ability to travel interstate and overseas