- Position: Digital / Cloud Solution Architect (AWS)
- Location: Sydney CBD (But 100% remote/WFH)
- Salary: $170-190k + Super
On Offer / Benefits:
- Join a high profile team of very talented/passionate Software Engineers & Solution Architects
- Cloud / AWS / DevOps / CI / CD / Agile Environment
- Strong pipeline of work building complex web, mobile & cloud applications
- Work with the latest & greatest versions, tools, tech
- Flexible start & finish times & 100% work from home
- High profile portfolio of clients and projects for you to take the lead on
This role requires an experienced Enterprise or Solution Architect, ideally from a strong Engineering background (Java or .NET, AWS or Azure etc), who can work end to end designing, developing and delivering world-class solutions.
You will be responsible for multiple large-scale and complex enterprise projects so recent experience in a similar role working on enterprise level platforms/products is crucial.
Your previous roles may include Solution Architect, Enterprise Architect, Application Architect, Cloud Architect, Principal Consultant, AWS Architect / Cloud Engineer etc
- Strong experience as a Solution Architect or Digital / Cloud Architect
- Web & Mobile Platform experience
- Fluent with DevOps / CI / CD / Docker / Kubernetes
- Exposure to large scalable high volume/traffic/distributed systems
- Strong experience with Cloud Platforms - mainly Amazon Web Services (AWS) (and ideally AWS certified)
- Other cloud platforms - Azure/GCP a bonus but not required
- Agile / Scrum / JIRA
- Experience working with modern tech stacks: Java, .NET, React, Angular, Node, iOS, Android etc
- Client facing or consulting experience
- Expose to any of the following a bonus: Big Data, Data Architecture, Machine Learning (ML) or Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Experience working with blue chips clients in Banking, Finance, eCommerce, Telco etc
- Perfect communication skills (tech and non-tech) and a proven track record working closely with stakeholders.
Please note to apply for this role you MUST be in Australia with a valid work visa, PR or Citizenship. Overseas applicants will not be considered.
The role is a full-time role paying around the $200k level + bonus.
Interviews taking place ASAP via video calls - quick turnaround!
Start date = flexible.
Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.