Join one of Australia's most well-respected Technology teams in a newly created role where you will play a vital position in shaping the direction and future of their back-end applications.
This is a very Senior position where you will be making high-level decisions for their flagship applications while collaborating heavily with Senior Executive stakeholders and inspiring large teams across the business.
To be successful in this role, you must be a subject matter expert when it comes to Software Engineering and have very strong technical skills across .NET technologies. This role will be strategic where you will be working on assessing the backend architecture, exploring and researching new ways of working and advising them on how they can take their applications to the next level.
If you have worked as a Senior .NET Engineer for most of your early career and then moved into a Tech Lead, Solution Architect, Development / Engineering / Technology Manager, Head of Engineering / Technology, or CTO role, we would love to hear from you!
- Promote excellence across everything in Software Engineering.
- Help shape their processes, practices, and culture, leading the Engineering roadmap.
- Research and introduce new frameworks, tools, and technologies.
- Lead teams driving engineering upliftment in practices and partner with teams in adopting the latest tools and methodologies
- Collaborate with key vendors across the business.
- Mentoring and managing other engineers and influencing decision-makers throughout the organisation.
- Extensive experience with .NET Development and Architecture, ideally in a high-traffic and customer-focused environment.
- Previous success as a Technical Lead / Engineering Manager or above.
- Expert across Solution Architecture, Design Patterns, Best Practices etc
- Exposure to Node.js, React.js and Angular.
- Cloud Platforms - mainly Azure - but GCP/AWS are also beneficial.
- Kubernetes / CI/CD / DevOps.
- Experience working with Agile teams.
- Experience mentoring Software Engineers - including designing and rolling out training material
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work closely with and present to Senior Stakeholders and 'Head of' level colleagues
- Experience working on and delivering large enterprise-level applications
- Last but not least - you're passionate about your job and you emerge yourself in the industry (attending or talking at Meetups, writing Papers or Blogs etc)
- Work for a company that champions health and well-being, work flexibility and doing good for the wider community.
- Work Hybrid with plenty of WFH and some time in their modern Sydney CBD office.
- Avail of a variety of company-wide discounts and perks.
- Excellent parental leave policy.
- Work with and learn from inspirational leaders and members of the tech community.
- Have the opportunity to shape one of the most renowned tech applications across Australia.
- $255k + Bonus (Up to $300k Package)
Interviews will be taking place in the coming weeks via Video Call so please apply ASAP with your CV and if your experience matches the above our team will be in touch!
If you have any questions about this role or others we have available you can email our team directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
For The Latest Jobs, Tech News or to 'Introduce A Friend' for a $1000 Referral Fee - Follow Us On Linkedin:
TheDriveGroup is 100% committed to improving meaningful diversity in the technology industry.
We partner with clients who embrace diversity and seek candidates across all backgrounds, abilities, genders, sexualities, cultures, and faiths.
If you have the right skills and attitude we would love to hear from you!