Our Client is a well-known retailer who is looking for an eCommerce Project Manager who has experience with Web Replatforming, they are working on various medium to large key projects to enhance their eCommerce Stack, working in the biggest growth area of the company! This role is a great opportunity to work on an ERP project in the retail industry with a well-known and iconic Australian Brand.
- Ensure delivery of all projects within the allocated budget and timeline.
- Gather business requirements, interpreting business objectives and help team translate these into scoping documents, functional and technical requirements.
- Recommend best practice update to eCommerce stack with an emphasis on compliance and security.
- Ownership of tech/dev execution during sale and campaign launches, alongside development and digital agencies.
- Develops timely project status reports to be communicated with the project leadership team and wider business.
- Provide professional reporting and insightful documentation to stakeholders as required.
- Being Collaborative and a team player!
- Experience in Web Replatforming and migrating.
- Magento Experience essential.
- Retail background is beneficial.
- Tech Savvy, experience of working with development team translating requirements to business needs.
- Solid eCommerce experience, including an excellent understanding of omnichannel strategy.
- Experience understanding Agile practices.
- Excellent understanding of User Experience (UX) Design and Customer Experience (CX)
- Experience with RDS Tagging is beneficial.
- Ideally have exposure to Google Analytics & Tag Manager, Adobe Suite, AdWords.