We are currently looking for a Digital Project Manager, to work with one of our eCommerce digital agency clients based in Sydney, you will be responsible for overseeing enterprise-level digital commerce projects from inception all the way through to implementation.
- Overall responsibility to ensure projects are consistently delivered on time and within scope and budget
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Successfully manage multiple concurrent projects, including planning schedules, budgeting & estimating and resource allocation.
- Plan and run discovery workshops, supported by design and technical leads.
- Translate discovery findings into clear requirements (business, functional, technical); working with the design & technical leads to create solutions meeting those.
- Develop client scope requirements and deliverables
- Effectively identify and manage project issues, risks and escalate where required.
- 3+ years proven experience in a similar role within a Digital Agency managing multiple website projects in parallel for small & medium clients.
- Experience with the end-to-end process of website delivery.
- The ability to plan and manage project budgets, resources and timescales.
- Experience working on both large and small budget projects ranging from $10K upto $250k.
- A good technical understanding of websites.
- The ability to gather and write business requirements.
- Excellent communication along with strong negotiation and risk management skills.
- The ability to manage stakeholder expectations across all your projects ensuring the scope of work is fully understood.
- Experience with CMS and eCommerce i.e WooCommerce / Shopify / BigCommerce / Magento
- The ability to articulate complex concepts and ideas in a simple manner to non-specialist audiences.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org