PHP Developer / Full Stack PHP Developer / Laravel / eCommerce Developer
We are working with an eCommerce client who is going through a huge period of growth and are now looking for multiple engineers to join their team. They are ideally looking for junior and mid-level engineers but will also look at senior engineers who tick all the boxes and are keen to remain hands-on.
About their tech stack- they predominantly use PHP+Laravel/MySQL, with some projects in Java and Go. Their infrastructure is hosted on Google Cloud and Kubernetes. They also use a large range of technologies and are always open to exploring new tools, some include: Gerrit, Jenkins, ElasticSearch, BigQuery, Docker, Vault.
On offer is s remote working environment with a couple of days a month in the office. In this role you will be developing backend systems across a range of business areas:
- Product management
- Order management
- Large scale marketplace integrations
- Pricing strategies & algorithms
- Warehousing & Logistics
- Reporting & Analytics
- Design & Develop solutions in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Perform peer code reviews
- Architect solutions with team members
- Write quality, tested, and simple code
Skills & requirements
- Commercial software engineering experience in any language - PHP (preferred), Java, Python, Go etc.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, root cause analysis ability
- Experience with SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.)
- Version Control, CI (Git, etc.)
- Computer science degree or similar
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Code Reviews
- Cloud Infrastructure (Google Cloud & Kubernetes)
These are immediate requirements with a quick interview process on offer, competitive salaries, remote work, and ongoing training and development in a fast-growing well-established company.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in Australia to apply for this role.