… With high growth and innovation run by industry leaders;
… Advocating transparency and inclusion in an inspiring culture incorporating self-growth and ownership.
… Where everyone is on the same page and working towards one mission, vision and product roadmap
Your role as QA Automation Engineer will be to help define test strategies and write/execute test cases, conduct comprehensive automated testing across multiple platforms, partner with the development team to maintain the quality standards set to ensure the overall integrity of the system, and work along with developers, product owners, business analysts, etc.
You’re an experienced software automation engineer hot on best practices, testing functions and functionality.
On top of that, you will have…
- At least 5 years of Automation experience defining and implementing several solutions leveraging Restful APIs, Selenium, SoapUI, and/ or Postman
- Excellent knowledge using hands-on automation/development skills in Selenium
- Experience working with T-SQL databases
- An understanding of Jenkins, Bitbucket / Git, Jira, Java, Web services
- Flexibility & Recognition: A company that is committed to providing flexibility and a positive work environment where your efforts are being recognised and rewarded.
- Inclusion & Ownership: A team that respects and embraces equality where you can take ownership of your work and
- High-quality environment: A company that advocates self-growth on a professional and personal level.
- Leading Change: A workplace dedicated to making a real difference for their customers.
Interviews are taking place immediately so if this sounds like you, please apply and we will be in touch! Drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info, and one of the team will be in touch!