This role represents an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment. If you're keen to develop your skills and advance your career - this is the place to be!
We are looking for a highly consultative individual as you will be required to work with senior stakeholders and clients to identify key requirements and provide solutions.
About the role:
- You will act as a Senior member of the team, day to day you will be a Data Engineer, but you will perform Architectural duties on occasion
- As a Senior Data Engineer, you will develop and maintain Data infrastructure with tools such as Tableau and Snowflake
- You will use ETL Tools such as Kafka (or similar) as well as custom code (serverless with Snowflake) to build and maintain pipelines
- In the role, you will work as part of an agile team, designing and developing solutions for the Data platform
- You will implement and manage both Relational and NoSQL Databases and Data warehouses
- To be considered, you will have at least 8+ years' experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures, and data sets
- Experience in Azure deployed Cloud Data Services, including Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Bricks, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL DW, and Snowflake
- Coding proficiency in at least one modern programming language (Python, Scala, Java)
- The ability to work with multiple databases and data warehouses such as PostgreSQL, Dynamo/MongoDB. Snowflake etc. is required
- A solid understanding of DevOps and CI/CD tools, technologies, and principles will be needed
- Previous experience working in an agile environment, and the ability to collaborate in an agile team will be imperative to your success
- You will have the ability to work with both Tableau and Snowflake to manage core data infrastructure is a must
- An Architectural level thought process, and aspirations to move into a Data Architect position over time will be very highly regarded