We are working with a very cool Start-up in the e-commerce space who are rapidly growing and require 2x more Java Developers to come on board immediately.
The successful developers will join a growing tech team based in Sydney and work on fast-paced and interesting projects that will challenge and develop your skills.
We are happy to consider both Mid & Senior level developers. Our clients offers a great career path and often promote their developers to Architect and Tech Lead level roles.
What You Will Be Working On:
- Apply your skills as a Java Engineer while delivering a modern and scalable platform
- Collaboratively design, build and maintain microservices for their Tribe and beyond
- Constantly seek ways to improve our systems and practices including the people you work with every day
- Get your hands dirty with AWS, Kubernetes, and other cloud technologies
- Write automated tests at unit, integration, and functional level
- Leverage best practices in continuous integration and delivery
- Drive optimization, testing, and tooling to improve data quality
- Effect a cross-functional agile team to continuously experiment, iterate and deliver on new product initiatives
- Build services that generate actual, physical products that you can hold and touch!
- An outstanding level of Apache, Tomcat, Redhat Linux administration skills
- Exceptional skills in Java (Above Java 8), Spring framework, ExtJS and JQuery, Oracle DB, AWS, Velocity, RESTful web service, Tomcat, and Apache
- Experience in AWS Cloud
- Experience in building CI / CD pipeline (Experience in Jenkins is ideal but not essential)
- A can-do attitude, which will showcase your skills as a java developer
- Able to communicate well with others and strong written communication
- Highly organized and time-efficient
- Display the ideal balance of being autonomous in your role, yet collaborative within your team
- Illustrate your willingness to dive into the culture we are developing, with real enthusiasm.