TheDriveGroup have engaged with a revolutionary company based in Australia that are looking for the best of the best to join a brand new R&D team and build out multiple new POC's.
You will join a group of tech experts, tackle real-world problems, and help build out new projects with AI, ML, and Chatbot technologies.
They're flexible on tech and background so keen to chat with Node, Front End, or Full Stack Engineers. You will be someone who loves tech, you're keen to pick up new languages, and you self-learn and upskill outside of your 9-5.
The role will be a 6-month contract with the view to extend or move into a permanent role and the start date is ASAP!
The role will be 100% remote for now - but you must be based in Sydney and have full work rights to be considered.
What We Are Keen To See:
- A Senior Software Engineer with 6+ years of experience
- Expertise with one or more: NodeJS, Python, .NET, Java, Golang
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Conversational AI, DialogFlow, Google Assistant, Messaging, Chatbots, Natural Language Processing (NLP) etc
- Microservices & Modern Design Patterns
- Cloud: GCP, Azure or AWS
- DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes
- NoSQL DBs, MongoDB
- Mobile Apps, iOS, Android, Flutter
- Perfect Communication Skills / Team Player
- B.Sc in Computer Science or similar
If you match some of the above please apply and we will be in touch for a chat. Due to the high level of applicants, we are receiving right now, our team will only be able to contact you if you have the relevant experience for this role.
Interviews will take place via a video chat, and the start date is ASAP!
To apply for these roles you MUST be in Sydney with AU PR or AU Citizenship. Overseas applicants will not be considered (sorry).
Follow Us On Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/thedrivegroup For The Latest Tech News, New Jobs & Our $1000 'Introduce A Friend' Referral Fee!