… With high growth and innovation run by industry leaders;
… Consisting of a high-performing team focussing on quality over quantity;
… Advocating transparency and inclusion in an inspiring culture incorporating digital innovation and ownership.
As a Technical Director you will...
- Develop and iterate technical solutions and frameworks to be made available to our existing and future clients, utilising the latest languages, frameworks, SAAS technologies, and plugins
- Collaborate with the Head of Experience Design and Creative Director to ensure the achievability and feasibility of creative projects.
- Clearly define, communicate and enforce coding standards and processes with high attention to detail.
- Ensure best-practice processes are in place for the development team to follow.
- Guide and assist developers with complex integrations and services and the decision-making around them.
- Review development and progress daily to identify and remove any potential blockages.
- Train and nurture team members to enhance their skill sets and provide growth & development opportunities in the team.
- Promote transparency knowledge and information sharing amongst the development team.
You're not just a code wizard and advocate of quality but...
you thrive in an environment where you can show a true Leadership mindset, with a hunger to share your knowledge and ideas with your team. You take on a role as a trusted advisor and with your outstanding communication skills you are able to explain complex technical solutions to ensure clarity to your technically and non-technical skilled colleagues or clients.
Within a collaborative team of high-performing experts, you will...
excel in a high-energy, focused, small-team environment, be able to drive to solutions from rough requirements and have a commitment and clear understanding of user experience and product design.
You enjoy team collaboration and provide flexible and inclusive Leadership to work successfully with various stakeholder groups, both within project teams and across client organisations.
Following engineering best practices you...
have an exceptional eye for detail and are curious about current technologies and judicious in applying them. You have an understanding of the short-term and long-term needs of the organisation and will be able to prioritise your work accordingly.
Your key skills look like this:
- 5+ years dev experience
- 2+ years technical leadership (Technology Director / Manager / Head of Engineering / CTO etc)
- Strong background with content management systems (eg WordPress, Sitecore, AEM etc)
- Experience with third-party integrations with API’s such as Salesforce
- Experience with AWS services required; such as EC2, SNS, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, Amplify, CloudFront, Route 53, IAM, and Cognito
What's in it for you?
- Top Clients: You will get the opportunity to work with Top Tier Clients
- Inclusion & Ownership: A team that respects and embraces your ideas and expertise, where you can take ownership of your work and
- High-quality environment: Coworkers that are motivated by pursuing excellence, rather than the prospect of personal gain.