TheDriveGroup is working with a market-leading company that has taken their industry by storm and continues to grow year on year - and there is no sign of slowing down!
If you want to join a rapidly growing dynamic company, that is already established and smashing goals, and working on unique, interesting and meaningful projects - this is the place for you!
We have a whole bunch of new MID and Senior roles available across their core Software Engineering Team, but this Technical Leadership role is a key next hire for them!
You will help build out a new tech squad and build brand new products from scratch, with the option to stay hands-on across the code or progress through the ranks into an Engineering Manager position!
Your role will mainly focus on:
- Technical Leadership - developing/designing/delivering high quality and scalable solutions
- Working closely with Engineers, Product Owners, BAs, and the Senior Leadership team
- Tech recruitment and growing your team
- Building and maintaining a strong Software Engineering culture - best practices, code reviews etc
- Coaching, mentoring, and helping develop other Engineers
- Software and Solution Architecture
- .NET Core
- Azure (Functions, Service Bus, Event Hubs etc)
- Event-Driven Architecture / Systems
- SQL & NoSQL DB's
- CI / CD
- Azure DevOps
- Unit Testing / TDD
- Agile / JIRA
In addition to joining one of the best tech companies around, they also offer
plenty of career progression, lots of training, excellent work/life balance with flexible work hours, and a hybrid or 100% work from home (WFH) option.
The start date is ideally in the next month or so but they are happy to wait longer for the right person.
Please note: AU PR or Citizenship is required to apply and you must live in Australia.
Thanks for reading, and feel free to contact our team directly with any questions.