TheDriveGroup: Driven by Technology, Powered by People.
We are a young and ambitious specialist technology solutions consultancy, focused on mutual partnerships and long-term relationships.
Due to our company's success, we are expanding the team and looking to hire Tech Recruiters here in Australia!
We have multiple openings for:
- Recruitment Consultants
- Senior Consultants
- Principal Consultants
- Billing Team Leaders
The Role/Our Company:
In the last 2 years, we have tripled in size, but we are still young enough for you to join and really carve out your own career path with us!
We have not broken down the market into small areas where you will be limited to a small market/desk. You will be given a good chunk of the pie, and able to work across multiple markets and dual desk - maximising your earning potential!
What Else Do We Offer?
- Join a top team of experienced, high performing, driven recruiters who also have a lot of fun and love working together!
- TOP Commission Structure (Up To 50%) + Annual Bonus & HUGE Earning potential!
- Flat structure / No bulls**t / no office dramas!
- 10+ years' worth of client relationships & access to PSA Accounts!
- 100% collaboration & work with other high performers on the same mission!
- Sponsorship Visas & routes to PR are on offer!
- Sign-on bonuses to offset lost commissions!
- Defined career path/work towards Team Lead, Manager & Director!
- Flexible hours & work from home as much as you wish!
- Casual Fridays every day! Shorts, T-shirts, Jeans, Tuxedo - it's up to you!
- New Cool Surry Hills offices surrounded by the best bars, pubs & cafes in Sydney!
- Office Rooftop with Beer Fridge & BBQ!
- Pet-friendly office - bring your dog to work!
- Never-ending drinks fridge - Redbull, Beer, Wine etc
- Choose your own equipment - Stand Up Desks, New Apple Mac, curved screens, wireless headsets etc
- Extra paid days off including your Birthday & Unlimited Holiday!
- Paid Recharge Day In Mental Health Week!
- Additional Individual and Team Targets/Rewards!
- Annual competition & all expenses paid team trip!
- And our favourite - Monthly TEAM Lunch Club (we do ours as a team - if one goes, we all go!)
About You / what we are looking for:
You're comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, love solving problems, and can juggle 10 tasks at once.
You can thrive in a start-up culture and move at pace - but you also see the finer details and do things honestly and correctly.
Above all - you enjoy helping others and want to help change people's lives for the better!
We would love for you to have experience working in a tech-focused recruitment role - but we favour ability over experience, so we would be happy to support someone to make the switch from another recruitment sector to technology! (Some of our top billers have come from non-tech backgrounds!)
Unrivalled ambition and razor-sharp focus are what make our team so distinctive, and as you may have realised already, our consultants all share one distinguishing quality, which is - Drive!
We're all highly driven and work very hard as a team on the same mission - but we also have fun and laugh a lot along the way!
Our team likes to stay pretty fit and active, attend the gym, Crossfit or workout and take part in events such as the SMH Half Marathon and City2Surf as often as we can.
We also like to eat out, drink and have fun together too!
Supporting charities is also a focus of ours and we give back as much as we can!
If you like the sound of what we do, how we work and think you would fit in well here - let's chat!
How to apply / next steps:
- Shoot through a resume or the link to your Linkedin profile
- A cover letter is optional but would help us get to know you
- Nobody likes "interviews" so if you look like you have what it takes then we will give you a call or grab a coffee.
- If you haven't moved companies or updated your resume for a while, feel free to just drop us an email and tell us a bit about yourself instead. You can contact James on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unfortunately, due to the high amount of applications we receive, we can only contact and interview successful applicants.
- Thanks for reading and we look forward to hearing from you :)