Our client is a software solutions company who are looking to push the boundaries of innovation. As the DevOps Engineer, you will be working closely with the internal teams on ongoing projects related to high availability, scalability, security, and performance
This is a demanding role, ideally suited to someone looking for an interesting and challenging workload from the outset. The candidate will have the opportunity to contribute significantly towards the growth and long-term stability of the business and gives you a chance to work as part of a team of like-minded Technology superstars.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ Years experience and a great understanding of cloud technologies
- Experience working with modern CI/CD tooling – Octopus/TeamCity/Bamboo/Travis
- Experienced coding with Bash, Python, Powershell or similar
- Experience working in an Agile Environment essential
- Exposure to the Azure Platform
- Understanding of IT Security in the Cloud
- Flow and Application Insights in Microsoft Azure
- You have an excellent command of the English language and be comfortable communicating with technical and non-technical teams
This is an integral role in the business and as the DevOps Engineer, you will assist the organization with the adoption of cloud-based development environments introducing new tools and processes. In return, you will be given the freedom to influence, introduce and build a cloud-based engineering team around them. They are offering a great package for the right person as well a hugely rewarding career.