Your core purpose in this role:
There will be an emphasis on stakeholder management and client relationship skills. You’ll be comfortable taking a mixture of exciting projects from concept to delivery, generating project plans, and providing guidance to junior level staff. A high level of organisation is crucial to this role to deal with the number of quick turnaround projects that you’ll be overseeing.
With strong internal processes, the working environment will allow a confident, organised and process-driven Project Manager to thrive. Working alongside a sizeable and established Digital team, you’ll be providing management over the lifecycle of a project, as well as reporting on status, budget, and risks.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- A graduate degree, professional qualification or equivalent project experience
- 10 years of experience as a Project Manager with stakeholder management and client relationship experience.
- Proven record of agile project management with knowledge of various project methodologies, e.g. Scrum, DSDM (Scrum Master or PMP qualifications, and/or a fluency in Agile workflows would be advantageous)
- Demonstrable experience managing large and complex projects with large project team
- Insurance experience is advantageous, but not required.
- Manage roles and responsibilities flawlessly day-to-day whilst taking a pride in self and work
- Be trusted to manage time, tasks and people without creating issues
- Hosting client status calls and managing expectations
- Question and challenge bad process, briefs or handovers – stopping errors before they happen
- Work brilliantly solo and with others, can self start and manage
- Take a wider view of what's going on whilst maintaining awareness of team and workload
- Spot, flag and help catch issues across the team before they have an impact
- Be flexible and adaptable -hands on, can do, solution focused
- Contribute proactively to brand, culture and social content/output
- Be able to work on any aspect of a job and capable of managing multiple jobs/tasks to their time and standards, achieving desired outcomes
- Proactively engage in resourcing without conflicts or challenges
- Deliver work that during sign off with a Senior doesn’t display errors
- Be able to help by inputting to planning, budgeting etc
- Actively learn the commercial and management side of their role & craft
- Be trusted to manage, delegate, check and monitor Juniors and to buddy newbies too
On offer for you:
This is an immediate need offering a quick interview process. It will be an initial 6-month contract with likely extensions. It will provide great work-life flexibility and excellent rates on offer.