.Net Technical Lead / Architect (Angular 1/2)
TheDriveGroup have engaged with a well established company in Sydney CBD who are growing and require a hands on Technical Lead.
The successful .Net expert will join a close knit team of very talented and passionate developers working out of modern offices in Sydney CBD.
The role is technically challenging and involves working across the full stack. The position will give you the opportunity to develop your skills, learn on the job and solve complex and interesting problems.
The successful Technical Lead must have recent experience as a Tech / Team Lead but more importantly must be very hands on with .Net and up to date with the latest versions/technologies. The role will involve architecture, guiding the team technically, and deciding on the future direction of the company and their technology stack.
Skills They Look For (not all required to apply):
- C# ASP.Net MVC5
- Web API
- Entity Framework
- RWD / Mobile / HTML5 / CSS3
- SQL Server / TSQL
- Multithreading / Stored Procedures
- Visual Studio / GIT
- SOLID Principles / Design Patterns
- Dependency Injection (DI) / Inversion of Control (IoC)
- Cloud Platforms - Azure or AWS
- TDD / Unit Testing (eg Jasmine)
- CI / CD (eg - Jenkins / Bamboo)
- Agile / Scrum
- Jira / Confluence
- Excellent Communication Skills
Extra Points For:
- Solutions Architecture Experience
- Angular 2 / TypeScript / React.js / ES6
- Grunt, Gulp, Less, Sass, Bootstrap, Node.js
- Experience with Banking, Finance or Trading systems
Please note to apply for these roles you MUST be in Australia with a valid work visa, PR or Citizenship. Overseas applicants will not be considered.
Please click apply now or feel free to email James directly on email@example.com with any questions you may have.