We are working on behalf of a market leading tech company who are looking for a senior iOS developer to join their growing team.
As the Senior Mobile Engineer, you will play a critical role in working with multi-disciplined product teams to deliver mobile products, from conception through to delivery and go to market.
You must have a strong desire to improve yourself and learn from others, and also be willing to participate in the culture of learning & sharing.
Skills and experience...
- Solid experience in developing for iOS using Swift and/or objective-C.
- Experience in mentoring and coaching other engineers.
- Solid understanding of what Code Craftsmanship is (Clean Code, TDD, Refactoring techniques) and able to demonstrate this understanding through collaborative working practices & pair coding.
- You have had experience of Lean or Agile working practices but want to cement your knowledge and help to contribute continuous improvement and eliminate waste as part of a team.
- You will have as much passion in how you work & deliver solutions to problems as you do in the technology you use - terms like 'Craftsmanship', 'Clean Code', 'TDD', 'Self Organising', 'Metrics', 'Fast Feedback', 'Automate Everything' are something you believe in very strongly.
- A pragmatic, level headed & empathetic approach to all aspects of your responsibilities.
- Exposure to other languages and frameworks, specifically NodeJS, React, React Native.
- Exposure to developing for Android.
- Experience in automation using Fastlane tools, Jenkins or similar.
- Experience in utilising cloud services and DevOps practices in AWS.
- Knowledge of web development and HTTP specifically for writing APIs to support mobile applications.