Junior / Graduate Web Developer
Are you a bright junior web developer or graduate that is passionate about web technologies? Do you want to work for an award-winning digital technology agency supporting and enhancing websites and applications for our high-profile client base?
- Excellent academic grades.
- The drive and ability to learn quickly from a highly experienced mentor.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise and manage own time
- Keen attention to detail
You would also benefit from any of the following:
- Experience of content management systems
- Relevant certification
- Experience of the software development lifecycle
- An understanding of networking and security
This role is primarily focused on maintaining and enhancing existing websites and applications. This will vary from simple bug fixes to complex functional enhancements.
Excellent communication skills are a must as you will be liaising with clients, project managers and the rest of the development team. You must be able to juggle multiple tasks and work in a pro-active fashion to resolve problems.
There are plenty of opportunities to learn new products and technologies. Prove yourself as capable and flexible and you will soon be called upon to do much more.
This is an entry-level role that is designed to familiarise you with the core technologies and development lifecycle before progressing into the core development team. From there you will be involved in much larger development projects.
How to Apply for the role:
Please click APPLY NOW via this page and your application will go straight to Catcher Digital.
Catcher Digital will respond to applicants.
They look forward to hearing from you.
Good luck from TheDriveGroup : )