We are working exclusively on a brilliant opportunity for 2 passionate Dev Ops engineers to join an industry-leading business. You will be joining a fully funded start-up who has built a world-class platform and are now looking to add to their growing team.
In this role as a DevOps Engineer, you will be joining their engineering team to work on exciting new projects and own the architecture of their web infrastructure. You must have a passion for new technology and thrive in a fast paced environment.
You will be a big fan of automation, you will be responsible for continued development and role out of best practices for automation of infrastructure and application deployment across the business.
This is a key role to provide technical expertise and development activities directly reporting to the CTO.
Their DevOps stack is powered by Ansible, Docker/Kubernetes and Terraform. They leverage the AWS cloud of Linux EC2 instances, RDS (Postgresql), Elasticache (Redis), SQS, Route53, and Cloudfront.
- Develop and maintain configuration management and automation systems
- Automated deployment, testing, failover and monitoring
- Work with engineering teams on various projects
- At least 4+ years in an AWS DevOps/System Administration Role
- Extensive DevOps experience with AWS architecture and systems operation
- Experience in cloud deployment and continuous integration, EC2 and AWS cloud services
- Experience with Docker and virtualization
- Experience with Ansible + Terraform
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Strong scripting ability
- Contribute to the agile and test-driven engineering culture with creative problem-solving ability
They offer an autonomous role with the ability to be able to suggest and work with new tech and make the role your own. You will also get a great salary and a whole heap of other benefits to boot. This is an immediate need and tey offer a quick interview process.