The UI Designer Role:
Are you a Senior level UI Designer who wants to work for a well-known Australian company who are creating innovative fin-tech products to help solve complex problems?
Do you want to be an integral part of a design team tasked with creating beautiful, intuitive products for web and mobile?
We are looking for talented UI Designers who can work closely with researchers, developers, product owners, stakeholders and other designers to improve on products and services for a diverse range of users.
What your day will look like:
- Building concepts and translating them through sketches to communicate with the rest of the teams
- Translating sketches, wireframes, and prototypes into finalized designs
- Proposing creative solutions to enhance our user’s experience where reasonable
- Developing design guidelines and patterns and ensuring consistency across the whole product
- Preparing detailed interaction specifications and work closely with the tech team in order to achieve the best results
- Collaborate with the project team, including UX designers and internal stakeholders to develop the UI requirements
- Engage with clients, stakeholders and your team to ensure your proposed designs fit business goals and technical constraints in addition to user needs
- Understand and (where appropriate) challenge business requirements to champion user needs, as a way to further promote product and market strategy
- You will love exploring, visualizing, and prototyping design ideas at varying levels of fidelity to communicate and validate ideas
- Experience in information design, visual hierarchy, legibility/readability, accessibility, content strategy, copywriting and data visualization
- Strong knowledge of user-centered design, usability principles, techniques, and methodologies
- A desire to keep up with the latest in design, technology and ways of working
- Proficient with Sketch as well as the Adobe Creative Cloud/Suite tools, especially Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A desire to work in multidisciplinary teams of designers, developers and product managers
- An understanding of Agile/SCRUM/Kanban processes
- An ability to think big whilst being detail oriented and delivery focused
If you are interested in the role or want to find out more APPLY NOW!