You’re passionate about staying on top of digital trends and have a good understanding of information architecture. You’re adept at identifying, and understanding their user’s needs.
- Heavy involvement throughout the project lifecycle from discovery and ideation through to delivery (wireframes, prototypes and high fidelity).
- Collaborating with developers, project managers, content marketers, technical analysts and stakeholders to deliver the highest quality of output.
- Defining and owning process - championing and defining best practices.
- Mentorship of junior designers.
- Degree in a design based discipline or equivalent experience.
- Expert user of industry standard design software (Sketch, Adobe CC, InVision).
- Minimum of 3 years commercial experience.
- A good understanding of UX / UI principles and responsive web design.
- Skilled in wireframing, rapid prototyping and creating pixel perfect mockups.
- Ability to facilitate and further develop User Centred Design (UCD) processes.
- Ability to confidently present and defend your design rationale and liaise with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ambition to grow and develop with technology and the industry.
You get things done. You can swiftly turn an idea into a reality. You're eager to learn new tools, technologies or approaches to getting things done. Quality matters to you: quick and clean, not quick and dirty.
It's key that you're thinking not just about the way a page looks, but also about the user journey and the behaviour that the user influences and experiences. You probably know what works and what doesn't - but new situations mean that won't always be the case. When unsure, you know how to find out.
In return, you will be working with a team of passionate people who are proud of their craft and work hard at it. You will have a generous educational budget as well as be working on some of the best greenfield projects in Sydney. You will also have a great career path as well as constant education, course and conferences.