Engage is part of TheDriveProject.
This is where we engage with graduates and help develop the future of Australia's IT industry.
What is Engage?
Engage is a free employment service that we offer to current students and graduates.
The aim is to help them improve their employability.
Services we offer:
- Resume building / IT resume templates
- Advice on current market trends / Advice on current salary trends
- What hiring managers are currently looking for / upcoming technology trends
- Where to skill up / how to focus on your strengths
- Interview techniques / tips / what to expect
- How to prepare for interviews and technical tests
- Setting up and maintaining Social Media / Repository Profiles (Linkedin, Github etc)
Quick Resume Tips:
- Keep it short - 1-2 pages if possible.
- The layout should be clear and concise.
- Use a reverse chronological and first-person format.
- Focus on your most recent achievements.
- Include personal projects or a portfolio.
- Technical CVs should always include a skills matrix at the start.
- Each position or project should also include a matrix specific to that role or project.
- A good example of this would be the title 'Technologies Used:' or 'Environment:"
- Remember to always stay honest as most interviews will involve technical tests and questions.
If you would like more information on Engage then please feel free to get in touch: email@example.com
TheDriveGroup - More Than Just A Recruitment Company.