You will work with a high calibre team building high-level scalable solutions that will be used by millions of people all over the country.
They are 100% Agile, follow best practices, TDD, use the latest tech, tools and frameworks and work closely as a team to write and deliver clean high-quality code.
The Stack / What They Look For:
- Passionate about Node.js
- RESTful APIs
- Agile / Scrum
- Exposure to Cloud (AWS or Azure)
- TDD / Unit Testing
- Source Control - eg GIT
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- SQL, MySQL or PostgreSQL (bonus)
- Angular 2/4 or ReactJS (bonus)
- Any exposure to Big Data, Machine Learning or AI (bonus)
- Tech or Team Lead experience (bonus)
Start dates are flexible. We can accommodate an immediate start or wait until February 2018.
Please apply with an up to date resume and contact number and we will be in touch immediately. Feel free to email or call James directly on firstname.lastname@example.org // 02 8076 4661 with any questions you may have.