TheDriveGroup have engaged with a top tech-driven business who are growing their development team in Sydney.
These roles would suit Junior, Mid or Mid-Senior level Full Stack .Net Developers who want to join a solid team building market-leading web apps.
Your team is a very talented and passionate bunch of developers who work together in brand new modern Sydney CBD offices. They work in a collaborative environment and deliver world-class code and products which are currently leading the way in their industry. They have offices in every major city and maintain a tech culture which drives the business forward.
Full Stack experience with Angular and Azure would be great but they really hire on attitude and potential, so if you are a passionate developer who loves to learn new things - then we want to hear from you!
Skills They Look For (not all required to apply):
- C# ASP.Net MVC4/5+
- Web API
- Entity Framework
- AngularJS, Angular 5/6 or ReactJS
- HTML5 / CSS3 / SASS / Bootstrap
- SQL Server
- Agile / Scrum / JIRA / Atlassian Tools
- Cloud Platforms such as Azure
- SOLID Principles / Design Patterns / Microservices
- Test Driven Development (TDD) / Unit Testing
- Continuous Integration / Delivery (CI / CD)
- Banking, Payments, Transactions, High Traffic Systems
Start date is ASAP but they are happy to wait for 4+ week notice periods. Your role can be full-time offering an above market salary or a long-term rolling contract paying an excellent daily rate.
PR / Citizenship is required. However, a 457 Visa / Sponsorship may be offered to the right person IF you are already in Australia on a Working Holiday Visa or already have a 457 we can transfer over.