TheDriveGroup have engaged with a well-established company in Sydney who are growing and require two new additions to their innovative dev team.
The successful .Net experts will join a close-knit team of very talented and passionate developers working out of modern offices in Sydney.
Both roles are technically challenging working across the full stack and will give you the opportunity to develop your skills, learn on the job and solve complex and interesting problems.
There is 1x Permanent role and 1x Contract role. Both will start ASAP but we can wait 4-6 weeks for the right person. The contract will run for 6 months with rolling 6 month extensions into 2018 and beyond.
Mid Level Developers also welcome to apply.
Skills They Look For (not all required to apply):
- C# ASP.Net MVC5+
- Web API
- Entity Framework
- HTML5 / CSS3
- SQL Server / TSQL
- Visual Studio / GIT
- SOLID Principles / Design Patterns
- Dependency Injection (DI) / Inversion of Control (IoC)
- Cloud Platforms / Azure or AWS
- Test Driven Development (TDD) / Unit Testing
- Continuous Integration / Delivery (CI / CD)
- Agile / Scrum
- Atlassian Tools
Extra Points For:
- Angular 2/4/5 / TypeScript / React.js / Redux / ES6
- Grunt, Gulp, Less, Sass, Bootstrap, Node.js
- Responsive Web Design (RWD)
- Mobile (iOS / Android)
- Experience with Banking, Finance, Trading, Gambling or eCommerce (High Traffic/Volume / Transactional Systems/Websites)
Please note to apply for these roles you MUST be in Australia with a valid work visa, PR or Citizenship. Overseas applicants will not be considered.
Please apply via Seek and feel free to email James directly on email@example.com with any questions you may have.