We are a young and ambitious specialist IT solutions consultancy, focused on mutual partnerships and long-term relationships. We hire people who are determined and we favour ability over experience.
Unrivalled ambition and razor-sharp focus are what makes our service so distinctive and our consultants all share one distinguishing quality which is - drive!
We are driven by delivery, success and focus on engaging in long-term relationships, not just transactions.
We have had great success in the short amount of time that we have been around and due to our recent growth, we require an experienced Accounts and Office Manager to join us on our journey and help streamline the operation across Payroll, Accounts Payable, Contractor Management/Compliance, Time & Attendance.
We are able to offer a flexible working arrangement, with set days in the office and the possibility to work from home.
The main accounting software you will work with is Xero so you will need to be an expert across this with the ability to customize, pull reports, assist with commercial strategy/recommendations and administrative tasks.
We work closely with a Timesheet Management and Payroll Company and also an ATS software called JobAdder. if you have experience in this area that would be great but we can easily arrange training.
- Internal payroll & commissions (monthly)
- Onboarding of new employees
- Oversee leave tracking
- Management of contractor payroll; including preparation of superannuation, payroll tax & workers comp payments
- Manage the onboarding of new contractors
- Timesheet Management
- Contractor & client invoicing through Xero
- Account reconciliation
- Liaising with clients AP and managing debt/collections
- AP Data entry
- Expense payments & reconciliation
- Preparation of Xero files for BAS
- Assist the Directors of the business on a day to day basis
- Monthly and Quarterly reporting for team sales, billings and scorecards
- Workplace health & safety
- Generation of monthly client reports
- Help implement new systems and processes as we grow
- Be cross-functional and help get things done
Experience needed for this role:
You should be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment; love solving problems and will thrive in a startup culture.
We are looking for someone who will complement the culture of our business and possess the following skillset:
- Strong understanding of payroll, finance and Xero (2+ years)
- Tech Savvy
- Accounting Qualifications
- Strong Excel Skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Experience using cloud base software and Apple/Windows
- Any experience in recruitment companies would be a HUGE bonus.
Why Join Us?
This is an exciting new role for us, which means we are able to be flexible with our arrangements and we would be open to the role evolving over time, for the right candidate.
This could involve training in new areas where you can grow and develop your skillset across:
- Social Media & Marketing
- People, Culture & Talent Acquisition
- Learning, Development & Training
- Client & Managed Services
We are a high-performance team who work closely on the same mission!
Our team like to stay pretty fit and active, attend the gym at lunchtime and take part in events such as Spartan and City2Surf - but we also like to eat out, drink and have fun every now and then :)
This role will report directly into the Directors of the business so we really would like someone that has a great personality and can have fun along the way. We have a great culture and we want this person to come on our journey and be with the business in years to come!
If you are passionate about tech, enjoy the start-up space and want to be part of a fun team who treat each other like family APPLY now!
How to apply / next steps:
- Shoot through a resume and the link to your Linkedin profile (if you have one)
- A cover letter would be great
- Australian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or eligibility to work full-time in Australia is required.
- Nobody likes "interviews" so if you look like you have what it takes then we will give you a call and grab a coffee
- Unfortunately, due to the high amount of applications we receive, we can only contact successful applicants
- Good luck!