We are looking for a passionate Business Intelligence Analyst to work on an exciting BI transformation project which will involve assisting with the design and development of an enterprise data warehouse.
As the business intelligence analyst you will be the link between the data warehouse and analytics, which includes participating in both DWH development and analytics projects to ensure efficiency.
You will have previous experience of working on cloud-based infrastructure projects and large information systems and be able to demonstrate a high-level expertise in:
- 5+ years experience in Teradata, Oracle or MySQL
- 2+ years experience in supporting Big Data and Data Warehousing solutions.
- 2+ years experience in UNIX
- Experience in Continuous Integration technologies (Ansible, Jenkins)
- Experience in Data migration & Performance tuning
- Very strong personal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced in setting up MS SQL, MySQL and/or other RDBMS
- Able to manage and work with an ever-changing environment
- Explore new technologies that can assist in improving the IT systems to achieve overall business strategies and objectives
- Experience of SSRS, SSIS & SSAS BI platforms
Nice to have:
- Amazon RDS experience, Redshift
- Scripting and automation abilities (Python)
This is an immediate need offering highly competitive day rates on a long-term contract. There are at least 24 months of work available for the right person and the ability to work with the latest technology. Quick interview process, start in January!!
Analyst / Data Science / Dashboards / Analytics / QlikView / Spotfire / Tableau / Microstrategy / Metadata / Redshift / SQL / Data Cleansing / Data Management / Visualisation / Agile / Business Intelligence / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS / ETL / QVD / QVW / Scripting / Developer / Programmer / Analyst / Engineer