Their Data & Analytics team is currently working on some seriously exciting stuff, and this is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in this great team!
About the role -
- As a Business Intelligence Developer, you will support the BI team by getting the most out of the Power BI tool.
- The BI Developer will work to ensure the successful delivery of the Business Intelligence strategy.
- In the role, you will communicate regularly with C Suite and Senior executives across the business.
- You will play a part in the day to day running of the data warehouse and reporting platforms.
- To be successful in the BI Developer position, you will need at least a couple of years' experience implementing BI/DW solutions.
- The ability to work with senior stakeholders, understand business needs and deliver on those needs is essential.
- As a BI Developer, you will have at least two years' SQL development experience.
- You will also have strong experience working with Power BI as well as DAX query experience.
- Strong and demonstrated Data Visualisation skills will be advantageous.
- An opportunity to join and influence a large business that is truly Data driven.
- A tonne of awesome benefits, including an onsite gym, free fruit, occasional free lunches, and massages!
- Work on some really exciting and interesting stuff, this business truly revolves around Data and they have huge amounts to work with!
Follow Us On Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/thedrivegroup For The Latest Tech News, New Jobs & Our $1000 'Introduce A Friend' Referral Fee