TheDriveGroup have engaged with a tech-driven business who are going through a huge Digital Transformation and as a result, are growing their team here in Sydney!
They have several new projects signed off for 2019 across the business and have recently grown as a result.
For their next hire, they are looking for a Business Architect to join the team and help build a long-term roadmap for their finance technology and systems.
To be considered you must have 5+ years recent experience in a similar role and have experience working with finance technologies and finance teams (payroll, accounts etc).
The role will involve working closely with business stakeholders and their finance teams to understand current systems and tools and then put together a transformation roadmap and help implement any new upgrades, replacements etc.
This is a unique role and will allow you to work from scratch on a new blueprint to help shape the future of a progressive agile organisation who are going through a very exciting digital transformation!
Their team is made up of some very talented and passionate people and you will work closely with an Enterprise Architect and a great team of Software Developers.
They are based in brand new modern Sydney CBD offices and they offer a mature and collaborative environment. They also maintain a great work culture with flexible hours and excellent work/life balance. eg work from home 1-2 days per week.
- 5+ years in a Business Architect or Application Architect role
- Experience with Finance Technologies
- Experience building Finance Technology Roadmaps
- Experience working with business stakeholders
- Experience working in large enterprise environments/companies
- End to end project management, requirement gathering, delivery etc
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to communicate with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Degree qualified in a related field (eg IT, Comp Science etc)
- TOGAF Qualification is also beneficial
Start date is ASAP but they are happy to wait for 4+ weeks for notice periods.
This role is full-time offering up to $150-200k + an annual bonus.
PR / Citizenship is required but 457 visa holders may also be considered for transfers.