They are looking for a highly skilled Commissioning Engineer, ideally with CCTV experience to join the team on a 1 year, fixed term contract with extension opportunities. This will be treated as a permanent position, with all the benefits of a permanent role included, such as paid annual leave, sick leave and more.
About the role:
- As a Commissioning Engineer, you will be working on a huge IP CCTV upgrade project.
- You will be commissioning large scale IP CCTV systems across multiple locations
- These systems also include a brand new Video Management Solution as well as a state of the art SAN storage system
- You will maintain the highest level of quality, ensuring all processes are followed precisely
- Work for a global market leader on multiple high profile, complex projects
- It is essential that you have previous experience working as a Commissioning Engineer with IP CCTV Systems specifically
- A degree or trade qualification across an engineering discipline (Electronics, Telco, etc.) will be highly advantageous
- You will be a hands-on engineer with excellent technical knowledge of IP CCTV and it's supporting systems
- A valid NSW driver's license is essential to be considered for this position
If you are interested in the role or would like to hear more make sure you APPLY NOW!
For extra information, please contact Matthew Cook via Matthew@thedrivegroup.com.au or 0477 622 408
Follow Us On Linkedin:https://www.linkedin.com/company/thedrivegroup For The Latest Tech News, New Jobs & Our $1000 'Introduce A Friend' Referral Fee