This is a permanent position and an excellent opportunity for the right individual to take the next step in their career as part of a large but supportive business.
About the role –
- As a Data & Insights Analyst, you will provide insight and recommendations for strategies revolving around customer interactions.
- The Data & Insights Analyst will provide analysis and reporting, maintaining a strong understanding of data quality.
- You will collaborate with a number of key stakeholders and teams across the business, including Technology, Merchandising, Marketing, and Finance.
- In the role, you will be encouraged to take ownership of projects and have your voice and ideas heard within the team.
- The Data & Insights Analyst will present quality, actionable insights derived from data mining and analysis.
- To be considered for the Data & Insights Analyst position, you will be an expert in data acquisition, modeling, and discovery.
- Strong experience with Tableau is an essential skill for this position.
- Additional experience with SQL, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, R, SPSS/Q, and Power BI will also be key to your success in the role.
- Ideally, you will have experience with cloud technology such as Google or AWS, however, this is by no means necessary.
- You will have the ability to gather and fully requirements from stakeholders and develop a solution to deliver expected results.
- Any experience working in either an agile environment or with design teams will aid your application but is not needed.
Follow Us On Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/thedrivegroup For The Latest Tech News, New Jobs & Our $1000 'Introduce A Friend' Referral Fee