As it stands, our client are open to considering applications from both contract and permanent candidates.
About the role:
- As a Data Architect, you will design the architecture and build data solutions to support transformation projects throughout the business
- You will also help to ensure best practice across analysis, reporting and system integrations
- The Data Architect will work alongside Data Engineers, Business Analysts and Developers
- Existing engineers will do most of the build work, however, the Data Architect will be expected to get involved as and when necessary
- To be successful, you will come from a Data Architect/Engineering background
- Fluency of Python, as well as strong knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases will be necessary.
- Exposure to cloud platforms, such as AWS, Google Cloud or Azure will be needed
- Experience with Big Data tools such as Hadoop, Spark or Kafka will highly aid your application
- Any experience with web analytics tools, visualisation tools and the retail sector as a whole will be well received but is not needed.
For extra information, please contact Matthew Cook via Data@thedrivegroup.com.au
Follow Us On Linkedin:https://www.linkedin.com/company/thedrivegroup For The Latest Tech News, New Jobs & Our $1000 'Introduce A Friend' Referral Fee