They are looking for a really strong Data Engineer to join their Sydney CBD based team on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to work with cutting edge technology, whilst also making a real difference in the world.
About the role:
- As a Data Engineer, you will help the business build out their new reporting and analytical solutions
- You will resign and build a new ETL process, allowing for more efficient and relevant data imports
- In the role, you will work with exciting technologies such as Python, Scala, and Big Data tools
- You will also get large amounts of exposure to AI, Deep Learning and Machine Learning technologies
- The successful candidate will work with SQL, NoSQL, graph, column store and file system databases
- You will already have previous experience working in a BI Development and/or Data Engineering role
- The ability to design and build an end to end reporting and analytical solution is essential
- Experience working with multiple types of database, such as NoSQL, Relational, graph, column store etc.
- Knowledge of visualisation tools, such as Power BI or Tableau is necessary
- Programming skills, ideally in Python and/or Scala is are required to be considered
- Big Data experience, with tools such as Hadoop, Kafka or similar will be highly valuable
- Previous experience and a keen interest in Machine Learning technologies and tools is required
- Any experience with web analytics platforms, as well as web scraping tools will be considered a plus, but is not necessary to be considered
For extra information, please contact Matthew Cook via Data@thedrivegroup.com.au
Follow Us On Linkedin:https://www.linkedin.com/company/thedrivegroup For The Latest Tech News, New Jobs & Our $1000 'Introduce A Friend' Referral Fee