This will initially be a 6-month contract with multiple extension opportunities and highly competitive day rates on offer.
About the role:
- As a Data Engineer, you will be working on large scale projects as part of a 3-year program of work
- In the role, you will help with the design and build of the company's AWS Data Lake
- You will work within an agile environment and help with the delivery of a cutting edge Data platform
- Opportunities to get involved across other tech, techniques, and methodologies such as Machine Learning, CI/CD and more will be in abundance.
- Previous experience as a Data Engineer or BI professional, working with Big Data is essential.
- Experience with a combination of Python, Spark, Amazon EMR, Hadoop and/or related tech will be necessary - the more the better.
- Previous experience developing Data Pipelines and Integration solutions is essential.
- ETL and Data Warehousing experience is required to be considered for this position.
- Experience with Cloud tools and technologies, preferably AWS and complementary tech will be advantageous to your application.
- An understanding of CI/CD, and experience with tools such as Kubernetes, Docker and/or similar will be highly regarded.
- Experience with Machine Learning tools, technologies, and techniques, such as Random Forests, K Means, GLMs, Decision trees etc. will be a plus.
For extra information, please contact Matthew Cook via Data@thedrivegroup.com.au
Follow Us On Linkedin:https://www.linkedin.com/company/thedrivegroup For The Latest Tech News, New Jobs & Our $1000 'Introduce A Friend' Referral Fee