This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a large, growing business and work on some truly exciting stuff!
About the role -
- As a Data Scientist, you will work as part of the Digital Analytics team working with Data from BigQuery.
- The role of this team is to ensure the most efficient and profitable spend on marketing & advertising.
- This includes channels such as Search Engine Marketing & Pay Per Click advertising.
- The Data Scientist will own and consume the Data, interfacing with the Data Engineer when necessary.
- Minimal business and stakeholder engagement is involved as this is a very technical position within the team.
- Previous experience as a Data Scientist is essential to be considered for this position.
- Ideally, you will have worked within a 'Digital' environment or with 'Digital Data', ie. Data providing info about marketing or advertising.
- Solid experience and understanding of Python, R and Google Analytics tools are required.
- Due to ongoing improvements and new features of many tools, the successful candidate must be extremely flexible and adaptable.
- You must be a very strong technical individual, with great problem solving and out of the box thinking skills.
- An opportunity to join and influence a large business that is truly Data driven.
- A tonne of awesome benefits, including an onsite gym, free fruit, occasional free lunches, and massages!
- Work on some really exciting and interesting stuff, this business truly revolves around Data and they have huge amounts to work with!
Follow Us On Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/thedrivegroup For The Latest Tech News, New Jobs & Our $1000 'Introduce A Friend' Referral Fee