They are looking for TWO highly skilled Design Engineer with CCTV experience to join the team on a 1 year, fixed-term contract with extension opportunities. This will be treated as a permanent position, with all the benefits of a permanent role included, such as paid annual leave, sick leave and more.
About the position -
- As a Design Engineer, you will be working on a large scale upgrade and maintenance project of CCTV cameras & systems.
- The scope is to upgrade analogue cameras and CCTV systems to IP systems & IP cameras.
- You will prepare designs for IP CCTV systems, IP Networks and associated infrastructure.
- This role will include regular visits to multiple sites, and you will be working with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Throughout your time as a Design Engineer, you will work on several other projects, albeit with similar technology.
- To be considered for this position, you will have 3+ years' experience as a Design Engineer.
- You will also have a Degree or significant experience in Engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Electro-Technology.
- Previous IP CCTV and IP Network design experience is essential for you to be considered.
- Experience with AutoCAD will also be necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are highly important, as stakeholder management is a key aspect of the role.
If you are interested in the role, please APPLY NOW or contact Matthew Cook on 0477 622 408 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
Best of luck!
Follow Us On Linkedin:https://www.linkedin.com/company/thedrivegroup For The Latest Tech News, New Jobs & Our $1000 'Introduce A Friend' Referral Fee