The new Digital Producer will sit within Data & Marketing Services, an experienced team of Digital Strategists, Data Scientists, Marketing Experts and Engineers that help customers achieve their strategic objectives through bespoke data & marketing projects.
Reporting to the lead digital strategist, the Digital Producer serves as the primary coordinator and communicator of digital projects & marketing campaigns across services, sales and accounts teams.
The Digital Producer is an effective communicator and organizer who can eliminate obstacles, maintain a realistic view of complex digital initiatives, and manage the entire process end-to-end. They are skilled at brainstorming, deadline driven, organized and detail-obsessed. They have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. They are passionate about customer success and experience.
What are the requirements of the role?
● Planning and execution of tactical & automated marketing campaigns within multi-channel marketing software, including:
○ Project managing all campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives.
○ Ensuring all marketing campaigns are delivered on time, within budget and within best practice.
○ A/B Testing campaigns to measure ROI and trial new ideas for effectiveness.
○ Working to strict client deadlines and KPI’s.
● Supporting the strategy and data science team in delivering innovative digital & marketing projects, including:
○ The ideation & scoping and execution of the project
○ Day-to-day project & client management
○ Client presentation of research & findings
○ Identification of issues and delivering client resolutions in a timely manner● Supporting clients as a platform specialist to amplify the companies products and services, including:
○ Day-to-day platform support
○ Support the onboarding & Training of new clients
○ Working with the engineering team to integrate our solutions with partners
○ Technical platform support
○ Working with internal teams to solve Client problems● Team coordination & document management, including:
○ Coordination of PM tools including Jira and Trello
○ Creation of project proposals & project scopes
○ Providing cost estimates and monitoring budgets
What we will like about you:
- Enjoy the challenge of generating new digital campaigns with an unwavering pursuit for excellence
- At least 3 years proven work experience in a similar role
- A knowledge and passion for marketing analytics & data
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with a warm approach to clients
- Demonstrated experience with data-driven marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g. online tools and social media)
- Knowledge of Martech, CRM, BI and CMS technologies eg SFMC, Campaign Monitor, Mailchimp, IBM Marketing Cloud, Tableau / PowerBI
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Web Analytics (Google, Adobe etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with PM tools, eg Jira and Trello & Notion
- Have experience or interest in start-up environments
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work well under pressure
They now looking to grow their marketing team and capability, this is a brand new role with amazing career potential.