This is a permanent opportunity, with up to $200K+Super+Bonus at the top end on offer for the successful candidate.
About the role:
- In the role, you will lead a team of 9, as part of a wider team of over 50 people focusing on operational analytics.
- The successful candidate's team currently focuses specifically on predictive models around workforce planning
- Over time, the remit of the team will expand considerably, and they will take on projects from a much wider area of the business
- During this phase of transition, you will ensure that as the team scales and diversifies its responsibilities, it still maintains it's exceptional delivery standards.
- Whilst this is not a hands-on role, the team works with some of the largest data sets in the country, and you will need to be prepared to deal with the issues that come up when working at such a scale.
- You will have extensive expertise across predictive and prescriptive modelling.
- You will also have excellent people management skills, and the ability to manage large projects and programs of work.
- Whilst this is not a hands-on role, an understanding of and experience with R, Python, SSIS, and Tableau will be necessary.
- You will have a strong education behind you, the sector is not important, as long as you were working with large data sets.
- Previous people management experience is essential. If you have not led successful teams, you will not be considered for this role.
For extra information, please contact Matthew Cook via Data@thedrivegroup.com.au or on 0477 622 408!
Follow Us On Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/thedrivegroup For The Latest Tech News, New Jobs & Our $1000 'Introduce A Friend' Referral Fee