RecordPoint Software is the new kid on the block in the Document and Records Management industry and is making some big waves through disruptive innovation. We have already built a customer list that is the envy of our competitors and now we need you! Our team is small but comprised of bright individuals who have a diverse set of skills and are passionate about what they do.
We are seeking talented and passionate individuals to join our growing company. The successful candidates will be given the opportunity to join a dynamic team within our new, funky Sydney office. You will be working amongst a senior and experienced team, and developing with leading edge Microsoft technologies.
We strive to provide a supporting and flexible environment, opportunities to continue learning, and a community feel to our company culture.
The engineering team at RecordPoint is undertaking a large expansion in our new cloud based application. We are looking for highly talented Graduate, Junior and Mid-Level Developers to add to our existing development team in Sydney's CBD.
The successful applicant will be assisting with the development of a new cloud based project based on an existing product. Projects are strongly biased towards the latest Microsoft technologies and tools although other web technologies are occasionally used, and a wide-ranging skill set will be an advantage.
- Active development on new cloud based applications
- Develop prototypes of designs, refining and changing them as needed
- Adhere to development standards and best practice
- Work closely with developers and product managers to deliver great products
- Actively participate within Agile development process
- Experience with OO programming
- Experience with Cloud Technology providers and related technology (Azure / AWS)
- Great communication skills are a must
- Ability to understand and utilise new technologies quickly
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC, Visual Studio
- Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 experience
- Experience working with HTML / HTML5 and CSS / CSS3
- Knowledge of common design patterns
- Exposure to Agile methodologies and development practices
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent
- Australian permanent residency or Australian citizenship
If you are a highly talented developer with a passion for solving complex problems seeking a role in a technology focused team we look forward to hearing from you.
How to Apply for the role
Please click APPLY NOW via this page and your application will go straight to RecordPoint.
RecordPoint will be in touch directly with suitable candidates.
They look forward to hearing from you.
Good luck from TheDriveGroup : )