You will be working with a well-established startup that is going through another growth period. This is a brand new role and you will work closely with the existing management team developing new features and propositions for the existing platform This is an excellent opportunity to have true ownership of a commercial product within a self-funded, profitable business as it expands internationally.
You'll deliver new features to market, looking after existing product performance and prioritising future improvements. Working in a true agile environment, the Digital Product Manager / Senior Product Manager / Product Lead will be happy to iterate quickly then test and tweak once the product is live.
The Head of Product / Senior Product Manager / Product Lead will be responsible for:
- Develop and own the master product plan that defines the market requirement, sizes the opportunity within given markets and customer segments, articulates the value proposition to the customer and sets out the commercial model for all key solutions across online, mobile and OTT platforms
- Assist the commercial sales teams to formulate customer acquisition and retention strategies underpinned by a product roadmap that prioritises customer and market requirements
- Be an integral part of the customer feedback loop in being able to transform customer needs into product solutions and enhancements with a high commercial return
- Maintain a close working relationship with the technology division in and Agile environment, to shape and manage the timelines, budgets and commercial outcomes related to all products within the Division
- Comprehensively capture all business requirements and provide detailed product specifications to ensure the successful delivery of leading-edge digital solutions
- Maintain strong working relationships with internal sales, business operations and technology teams
- Work extremely closely with third party federations, third party suppliers and partners
- Produce timely and accurate reporting and documentation as required
- Excellent academics - A degree or higher from atop tier university. A computer science engineering degree and/or an MBA would be excellent
- Built a complex product from scratch - gone through the full cycle at least once, not just added functionality and features
- Demonstrable, product management experience in a fast-moving environment;
- Comms skills to interact with engineers, product designers, salespeople, and customers
- Experience using data and analytics tools to prioritise your roadmap
- Have a passion for beautiful products - obsessing over simplicity, clarity, and pixel perfection
- Has worked with web and mobile alike across the digital spectrum
- Most likely experience with a known backed business
- Smart, driven and know how to get things done
- Passionate about building a product and working with engineers.
- Strong experience working in agile environment, B2B or B2C
- Strong experience working in a complex tech environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams, including external partners or offshore development teams
This is a great opportunity for the Head of Product / Senior Product Manager / Product Lead who loves tech, wants to build a business and be part of a story. Opportunities to work for a self-funded, profitable startup do not come around often.
Keywords: new media, ba, digital analyst, online, publishing, data, modelling, agile, requirement gathering, user stories, content, product owner, content, media, cms, content management system, tools, platform management, task management, ERP