You will be joining a fast-growing, highly dynamic team with real potential to grow with the team and even move into a lead role. You will be working in a start-up environment with the backing of a corporate delivering innovative products with a financial product that is global and has tens of millions of customers.
In this role you will be able to apply your skills to their cloud infrastructure environment, creating new features, suggesting and implementing improvements as well as creating and automating infrastructure build, test, and development. You will be experienced in incident management, escalation, support, testing and automation, you will be a quick learner, love troubleshooting and being able to resolve any issues that arise.
- Assist developers with development and deployment issues where require
- Design infra that is highly maintainable, secure and designed with quality and automated testing in mind
- Manage network security and database/systems backups and administration
- Improve monitoring/build tools, continuous integration and infrastructure deployment through new technologies
- Log management, server monitoring and performance analysis of core production systems
- Analyse and triage incoming incidents or support tickets and forward where necessary
- Work with different parts of the business to look out for potential issues that impact customers and work to resolve them
- Proactive in the development of your own capability across industry trends, technologies, methodologies, and behaviors
- Demonstrated ability of understanding of the entire Linux stack.
- Demonstrated ability to performance tuning LINUX stack
- Exposed to operating infrastructure for high availability and continual operations
- Experience with Microsoft Azure services
- A good understanding of Microsoft development tools
- Strong Knowledge of networking & security - switching, routing and firewalls, TCP/IP (spanning tree), VLAN, Static routes BGP, OSPF and Local Site/Enterprise Wireless.
- Experience in Design/BuildHybrid computing environments using Physical/Hyper-V/VMWARE and cloud technologies in Azure or AWS.
- Strong Experience with monitoring/Logging: NewRelic, AppDynamics, App Insights
- Strong Knowledge of networking & security - switching, routing and firewalls, TCP/IP (spanning tree), VLAN, Static routes BGP, OSPF and Local Site/Enterprise Wireless
- Deep core Infrastructure technical background experience including Sysadmin (Windows and Linux), DNS, Network and Firewall, Active directory...