We are working on behalf of a market-leading tech company who are looking for a mid/senior iOS developer to join their growing team.
As the Mobile Engineer, you will play a critical role in working with multi-disciplined product teams to deliver mobile products, from conception through to delivery and go to market.
You must have a strong desire to improve yourself and learn from others, and also be willing to participate in the culture of learning & sharing.
Skills and experience...
- Solid experience in developing for iOS using Swift and/or Objective-C.
- Strong understanding of iOS architecture, frameworks and the Xcode IDE
- Comfortable working in an agile environment
- Exposure to other languages and frameworks, specifically NodeJS, React, React Native.
- Exposure to developing for Android.
- Experience in automation using Fastlane tools, Jenkins or similar.
- Experience in utilising cloud services and DevOps practices in AWS.
- Knowledge of web development and HTTP specifically for writing APIs to support mobile applications.