We are a young and ambitious specialist IT solutions consultancy, focused on mutual partnerships and long-term relationships.
Due to high demand, we are expanding the business and growing our team across Sydney & Melbourne.
We have multiple openings for:
- Mid, Senior & Principal Level Consultants
- Team Lead / Practice Manager
This is a rare opportunity to get in early and join a successful growing company whilst we are still young and operating as a startup!
What does that mean exactly?
- TOP Commission Structure / Annual Bonus / HUGE Earning potential!
- Flat structure / No bulls**t / no office dramas
- 100% collaboration and work with other high performers on the same mission
- Defined career path & option to work towards Team Lead, Manager & Director level roles
- Freedom to work your own hours & work from home
- Casual Fridays every day! Shorts, T-shirts, Jeans, Tuxedo - it's up to you!
- Cool Surry Hills offices surrounded by the best bars, pubs & cafes in Sydney
- New equipment - Stand Up Desks, New Apple Mac, curved screens, wireless headsets etc
- Never-ending beer / RedBull / drinks fridge
- Extra paid days off including your Birthday
- Monthly Team Lunch Club
- Quarterly Individual and Team Bonuses
- Competitions/team trips! (eg Las Vegas)
- And our favourite - UNLIMITED Holiday!!
With a combination of high commission and company days outs/trips and incentives, there is never a dull day. If BD isn't your thing - don't worry. You will get the opportunity to work on a warm desk and engage with multiple established blue-chip clients of ours or resource and work closely with our senior consultants.
Worried about what area you will work in - don't worry. We have not broken down the market into strict areas where you will be limited to a small desk - you are also free to work dual desk if you wish to.
Oh ye, we also have no KPI's - so don't worry about someone watching over your shoulder checking on your calls. We work as a team and work towards the same vision and mission!
About You / what we are looking for:
You should be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, love solving problems and can thrive in a startup culture.
You will have some experience working in a recruitment-focused role - and ideally in the IT / Technology Sector.
Simple as that!
We hire people who are determined and we favour ability over experience.
Unrivalled ambition and razor-sharp focus are what makes our service so distinctive and our consultants all share one distinguishing quality which is - drive!
We are driven by delivery, success and focus on engaging in long-term relationships, not just transactions.
Our team also like to stay pretty fit and active, attend the gym at lunchtime and take part in events such as Spartan and City2Surf - but we also like to eat out, drink and have fun every now and then :)
If you like the sound of what we do, how we work and think you would fit in well here - let's chat!
How to apply / next steps:
- Shoot through a resume or the link to your Linkedin profile
- A cover letter is optional
- Australian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or eligibility to work full-time in Australia is required.
- Nobody likes "interviews" so if you look like you have what it takes then we will give you a call and grab a coffee
- If you haven't moved companies or updated your resume for a while, feel free to just drop us an email and tell us a bit about yourself instead: email@example.com
- Unfortunately, due to the high amount of applications we receive, we can only contact successful applicants
- Good luck!