An opportunity has arisen for 2 x IT Support Engineers & 2 x System Administrators to join a Managed Services Company based in Campbelltown. You will be working with a number of clients across Sydney and will have the opportunity to get hands on training and development. All certs paid for and on going training and development provided. This is a client facing role and you will be working with a number of senior System Engineers.
You will be responsible for providing effective customer support for Servers, Desktops, Laptops, Routers, Firewalls, Applications and Client Networks. Although predominantly office based, you will visit clients in and around Sydney, when required.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Experience of Windows Active Directory
- A very good knowledge of Windows Server (2008, 2012 and SBS) and Terminal Services
- Experience with Office 365
- Strong knowledge of setting up and managing Routers, Firewalls, VPNs and Switches
- Backup and antivirus server management
- Experienced in providing desktop support directly to end users.
- Some mobile email knowledge (iPhone, Android etc)
- VoIP knowledge- Manage voice pabx’s & endpoints
- ConnectWise and LabTech experience useful but not essential
- Day to day system/server/network monitoring and management
- Must know how to navigate AWS & experience with Azure.
55-75k + Super
Leading Australian Owned Software engineering technology company are in the market for a passionate support engineer to join their team. You will be working in very cool offices and provide a range of support to their customers working with the engineers and the developers to ensure that they provide the best possible service.
- Windows server 2008/2012/2016 including AD and Terminal Server
- Windows 7+ operating systems and office 2013+ applications
- Office 365 administration and deployment
- VMWare vSphere 6
- SQL 2008/2014/2016
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organising and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise
- Ability to work unsupervised and in a team environment
- Networking technologies understanding (LAN/WAN/Wireless)
- 2-5 years equivalent industry experience
- MUST hold an Australian Degree or equivalent
These are all immediate roles and offer a quick interview process.