This is a permanent position based near the Sydney Olympic Park, with great opportunities to further your career and move into a Level 3 support position within the business.
To top it all off, the company offer some cracking benefits including free hot lunches cooked by a company chef as well as free parking within the Sydney Olympic Park area.
About the role –
- As an IT Support Lead, you will provide Level 2 support to just under 200 internal employees.
- The IT Support Lead will take responsibility for the supervision of two IT Support Agents who provide Level 1 & Level 2 Support.
- You will also provide support to external clients on occasion as clients sometimes rent the company’s board rooms and the hardware within them.
- In this position, you will develop your support skills working with technologies such as Windows 10, Windows Server, Active Directory, ServiceNow and Office 365.
- As well as software support, you will also provide support for hardware such as webcams, microphones, charging docks etc.
- You will have at least 3+ years’ previous experience providing top quality Level 2 IT Support.
- It is essential that you have demonstrated experience and a strong understanding of Windows 10, Windows Server, Active Directory, and Office365. Any ServiceNow experience is a bonus.
- Excellent communication and people skills are a must, as you will be supporting just under 200 internal employees as well as external clients.
- Passion for technology and the drive to progress will ensure you are a success in the role, the company will give you all the tools necessary to progress and be successful.
- You must be able to commute to the Sydney Olympic Park on a daily basis.
This role is urgent, with the client conducting interviews immediately. Please follow the links to apply.
Follow Us On Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/thedrivegroup For The Latest Tech News, New Jobs & Our $1000 'Introduce A Friend' Referral Fee!